Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dreams may come true

Never wake up!
Yes, I'm just a man, a little one, full of gaps and fragile...
Can't stand having such a little time for living...
Would call you a thousand times, but the phone is so cold...
Would write a million words, but they're so empty...
Our trains run on different railroads... Where to I still don't know...
I would have bought you a ticket, just to share again part of the trip... I tried hard, but I failed...
I would have gone in your car, but I missed it...
Yet, dreams may come true... Shall we meet somewhere over the rainbow?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Native Americans believe in the Dream Catcher, and through the distance I am sending you an imaginary one for your birthday... Close your eyes and envision a Dream Catcher... good dreams slip through the hole in the center, but bad dreams get caught on the web - only the good dreams will be remembered - that is how one must live life - remember only the happiness. Wishing you many happinesses on your birthday, and always!